Sektor di Infrastruktura i Planifikashon Urbano
Servisio pa Obra Públiko
The Department of Public Works Within is a part of the Infrastructure and Urban Planning sector of the Ministry of Traffic, Transport and Urban Planning.
The Department of Public Works is responsible for the maintenance and construction of public physical infrastructure (underground and above ground), public facilities, public spaces and green areas. The Department of Public Works is simply said the public construction and civil engineering organization of Curacao. This organization is also responsible for the management of the topographical map of the island, the inspection of electrical for (domestic ) installations and the inspection of boilers.
- Technical and financial management of the construction and maintenance of sewerage and water treatment systems;
- Exploitation of sewage treatment plants and pumping stations;
- Technical and financial management of the construction and maintenance of rainwater drains ;
- Technical and financial management of the construction and maintenance of roads, public squares and street furniture;
- Technical and financial management of the construction and maintenance of bridges and viaducts;
- Technical infrastructure planning of land development plans and technical management of site preparation plots;
- Manage topographical basic registration;
- Performing geodesy measurements;
- Performing high-rise registration;
- Technical management of the maintenance of government buildings and public facilities;
- Storage of goods;
- Inspection of electricity;
- Inspection of boilers;
- Give authorizations for excavations, transport of heavy equipment, scaffolding, cleaning along public roads, driveway lots, fireworks and explosives.
Servisio pa Obra Públiko (antes DOW)
Department of Public Works
|+599 9 433-4444|
|+599 9 461-7969|